GoBoiano is looking for a proven, creative journalist to build, lead and grow the content operations on GoBoiano media. The ideal candidate will have an established track record as a digital editor or credible journalist. You must have a wide scope on Anime culture with a keen understanding of new media operations. You must understand the needs of growing a digital media outlet, be collaborative by nature, and work well with journalist and developers. The ideal candidate is creative, experimental and understands optimizing social media trends. Please include a portfolio when applying.
• Oversee writers and editors producing content on the media platform.
• Edit longform features, manage reporting, organize content structure, copy-edit and fact check .
• Develop new ideas to present to the media team.
• Facilitate communication between GoBoiano departments.
• Write and publish content when needed.
• Organize and build media relations between GoBoiano and other networks.
• Experience working for a professional media outlet.
• Excellent organizational skills, focus and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in online media and digital content.
• Deep understanding of Anime and new media culture.
• Deep understanding of Anime culture lifestyle.