As a back-end developer, you will focus on improving and developing core components of the GoBoiano platform. GoBoiano developers will be expected to strategize with fellow engineers on complex problems and make decisions about system improvement. You must be a pragmatic problem-solver who is passionate about making excellent products that are used by the Anime community. You must understand the importance of creating a global impact for the Anime lifestyle.
• Build and maintain high-performance, scaleable systems.
• Work closely with and incorporate feedback from designers and engineers.
• Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems .
• Develop solutions to complex engineering problems.
• Pro-actively look for ways to improve the GoBoiano platform.
• Strong algorithm, data structure and coding background.
• Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems.
• Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. http, cookies, caching, etc).
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
• Experience implementing software engineer practices (e.g. unit testing, code and design reviews).
Languages We Use: Symfony2, Doctrine2, php, mysql